Blog Archive

Monday, August 29, 2011

Tinta or Mamacita??

I've been noticing that Tinta is acting more and more tired. She is also getting chubbier and chubbier, and is VERY attentive in the kitchen, noticing every particle of food and where its destination is, tracking every movement at once. I thought to myself "I remember feeling like that!". Pee-peeing very often. Hmmmmmm. But no, it couldn't be, after all, she's just a puppy herself. But then several people have remarked that she looks....yes, PREGNANT. DEFINITELY more than I bargained for. David has reminded me that I cannot complain, because this is God's definite answer to my prayer. I wonder why I didn't pray for a fixed dog. But I know God is not some magician we go to with our requests, He gives us what is best for us, and I think sometimes, He delights in stretching us and in this case, giving the kids the desire of their heart, a dog AND puppies! So I am rejoicing and enjoying it all so far.

The kids are all REALLY excited, they are sure since she has 10 nipples she will have 10 puppies...more than one per child!!

No comments: