Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To Florida, to Florida, playing with cousins three

<---Melvin, Jason and Dawson. They were sooo cute and good the whole time I was there. I think Melvin dressed Jason up for the picture below, but WOW what an adorable kid!



Below is Melvin, Jason and Dawson letting Georgie use their car. They shared so so well! George loved the play-time.

This is Georgie with his cousins again. He is there, isn't he? Georgie????
(P.S. I can't figure out why I have this blue underline all of a sudden....any ideas Beth and Drew, or any other blogger experts?)

2 comments:

The Tribe said...

I love the cousin pictures. I so wished I had brought my camera when I was in Florida. Look at all those happy boys!

The Tribe said...

As far as the underline goes. . . I am sure you already tried selecting all and doing a ctrl u. If I copy and paste something sometimes underlines show up or some such weirdness. Otherwise I am at a loss. It was very readable regardless.