Blog Archive
Friday, June 28, 2013
Meleah, Julia, Lydia and Georgie spent 4 days at Bible Camp for Kids. When they got home, I had to ask "Did you by chance shower while you were there?". They all answered, but sounding rather doubtful whether it was zero, once or twice. I did a quick evaluation and decided Georgie was top priority for a shower. Up until recently, he's mainly taken baths in a big rubbermaid tub Aunt Dawnie sent down, but now for modesty reasons he wants to shower by himself. Fine by me! So he went in the bathroom, closed the door, then came back out and asked "Mom, is the hot on the west or east?". SO much like my daddy, I teared up. Everyone else would ask right or left, right? When I said West, sure enough, he knew which one was the hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment