But after the first picture, I could not get her tongue to stay in. The more we tried, the funnier it got (for both of us). She would leave it in as I pressed the button, and then by some instinct, intuitively timing that camera delay, out it would pop right as the picture took.
Blog Archive
Friday, August 12, 2011
Sophia and the Ladybug
Sophia loves to put hair pretties in the ladybug from Aunt Dawnie...
But after the first picture, I could not get her tongue to stay in. The more we tried, the funnier it got (for both of us). She would leave it in as I pressed the button, and then by some instinct, intuitively timing that camera delay, out it would pop right as the picture took.

But after the first picture, I could not get her tongue to stay in. The more we tried, the funnier it got (for both of us). She would leave it in as I pressed the button, and then by some instinct, intuitively timing that camera delay, out it would pop right as the picture took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment