Blog Archive

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Davey's Birthday




One of the things the kids enjoyed at Grandma and Grandpa Easter's house was watching a cable channel of kids' shows. They were introduced to a new show called "Go, Diego, Go". The main character rescues animals while teaching kids about the animals and also some Spanish words. So of course, Davey wanted a "Go, Diego, Go" party.

His birthday fell on a Saturday which was nice. David had club, so after lunch, the kids and I headed to a nearby grassy park. We hid stuffed animals all over, and then one kid, pretending to be Diego, had to go find and rescue them all. I was amazed how long they wanted to play the game! Then we came home and made Go, Diego, Go telescopes with stickers and crayons and lots of tape. I was completely winging the whole thing, but I think Davey had a great birthday in spite of my lack of planning!

1 comment:

The Tribe said...

Happy Belated Birthday Davey!